Most kiwis are online. In fact 85% of New Zealanders now use the internet, which is why you can no longer afford not to have your own digital storefront.
- Professional website
- Choose from 100+ stunning templates
- Quick, easy and affordable
To get started, choose one of these great packages:
- Just $100 a month
- A professionally designed website with up to 10 content pages
- Five pages of search engine optimised content (e.g. to help Google find you easier!)
- Personalised domain name (make sure you add this to business cards and receipts)
- Two email accounts
- User friendly content management system so you can easily update your site
- Hosting and technical support
- Realtime web statistics with Google Analytics
- Tight integration with your Localist Marketplace
Just $100 per month*
* All prices exclude GST, minimum terms apply
Why should I do this
You’ll attract more business. 85% of kiwis are now online, so it makes sense to have your own digital storefront. Having your own website also means you’re open to customers 24 hours a day, so you can even attract business in your sleep.
What do I get?
A professionally designed website that’s optimised for search engines, so potential customers can find you online. You’ll also get two emails, an easy to use content management system, Google Analytics to measure your traffic, hosting and technical support.
What do I need to do?
First, choose your design from over 100 stunning templates, then choose your domain name. We’ve also put together a simple questionnaire which will help us to build you the best website possible. That’s it - quick, easy and really affordable.