A little about us
Toto Restaurant is the first original Auckland Italian restaurant where tradition has become a solid fusion with the modern cuisine of Italy.
With stunning candlelit ambience, live opera, award winning cuisine and intuitive service, Toto offers its diners a more than memorable experience.
Products and specialities
The Toto complex also caters for private functions within their exclusive Monte Cristo, Buena Vista and Bacco rooms where they create the atmosphere to suit your requirements whether private group dining for 10 or more; or live entertainment.
- Price Range: Reasonable
- Ambience: Sophisticated
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Takes reservations: Yes
- Noise level: Upbeat
- Licence: This venue is licenced
- Food Options: Vegetarian
- Takeaways: Yes
Share what you love about this place...
- Rebecca loved Euro Restaurant & Bar
- Rebecca loved Eight Restaurant at The Langham
- Rebecca loved The French Cafe
- Rebecca loved Toto's Italian Restaurant
- Rebecca loved O'Connell St Bistro
My main motivation behind going to Toto’s was a search for clam linguine. I’m from Canada and my father is Italian and one of my all-time favourite dishes is his clam pasta. One day when I was feeling particularly homesick, my husband and I scoured every Italian restaurant in Auckland in search of a similar dish (it’s surprisingly hard to find clams in Auckland - a city surrounded by ocean!) We stumbled upon Toto’s and it has since become a favourite. The restaurant is spacious yet intimate and romantic with candles on every table, a roaring fireplace in the winter and beautiful classical music playing. The staff are mostly Italian and converse with each other in the language, which gives the restaurant an air of authenticity. And their clam pasta is almost as good as my dad’s. Almost.
- A taste of Italy.
- Classy cuisine
- Pancake Heaven
- So yum!
- Sausage Meal
- Kerri loved Buenos Aires Restaurant Woodfire Grill
- Kerri loved Andiamo Restaurant & Bar
- Kerri loved The Mediterranean Restaurant
- Kerri loved Pyrenees the French Deli - Mt Albert
- Kerri loved Toto's Italian Restaurant