A little about us
Britomart is Auckland's best vibe - wonderful shops, good food and bustling bars. Tyler St Garage is at the forefront of this scene. There's an airy and industrial downstairs bar area that's perfect for a spot of lunch and a glass of wine after some exhaustive retail therapy. At night, fresh DJs keep the atmosphere lively and the cocktails flowing.
For those in need of less clamour, climb the stairs onto the north-facing rooftop bar with great views of the port. Relax with friends over a gin and enjoy the view.
Products and specialities
- Price Range: $$$ - Flash: $11-13 / $8-9
- Ambience: Relaxed atmosphere
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Noise level: Upbeat
- Licence: This venue is licenced
Share what you love about this place...
Tyler Street Garage has arguably the best rooftop terrace in the central city. Small but perfectly formed, with lots of cushy seating, a handy bar and stunning views over the docks. Love coming here on sunny afternoons for a slice of pizza and a crisp glass of white.
- Viona loved 1885 Britomart
- Viona loved The Roxy
- Viona loved Lenin
- Viona loved Tyler Street Garage
- Viona loved Ponsonby Social Club
- Kelley loved Sale St Brewery Co.
- Kelley loved Snapdragon
- Kelley loved Tyler Street Garage
- Kelley loved Fort Street Union
Amazing cocktail options and beautiful balcony view from the 2nd story.
- Johnny loved Rickshaw Eddy's
- Johnny loved Ostro Brasserie
- Johnny loved Jack Tar
- Johnny loved Tyler Street Garage
- Johnny loved Northern Steamship
Super dooper awesome to hang out on the rooftop bar or the outside tables here. Sunny vibes with great food and there’s usually a DJ playing tracks - highly recommended.