A little about us
Products and specialities
Share what you love about this place...
- Uther loved Te Aro Fish Supply
- Uther loved Mt Vic Chippery
- Uther loved Starfish Fish & Chips
- Uther loved Fish Fins
Not as great as the typography on their sign, but few things are. Maybe I only like this place because a bunch of good stuff has happened to me while eating food from there but, really, isn’t that enough reason to like something?
- Martyn loved Monterey
- Martyn loved Bebemos
- Martyn loved Viva Mexico Newtown
- Martyn loved Fish Fins
- Martyn loved Pranah - Vegetarian cafe
More takeways than eat-in, Fish Fins is the essential Newtown fish and chip shop. Those lemon pepper fish fillets and chunky fries are delicious. Add in some salad and you’re away. Eat your food in a park somewhere nearby, enjoy the outdoors.
- Martyn Loves Mt Vic Chippery
- Quality fresh fish in the Cuba quarter
- One of the treasures of Aro Valley
- An essential Newtown experience
- Starfish Fish & Chips is just that spot.
Look past the faded exterior, Fish Fins is an essential Newtown experience. You can't look past those wedge sized chips, and the lightly battered fish with lemon pepper seasoning; my gosh.