A little about us
Lido Cinema in Epsom is well-known to Auckland cinephiles for offering a different sort of moviegoing experience. There's only one main theatre and a smaller lounge cinema, which means that the film-fanatical folks at Lido only select the very best films for screening. Oh, and did we mention that they're licenced too?
Get yourself a glass of wine, settle into the plush seats of the Art-Deco theatre, and enjoy the best of the latest films at Lido Cinema.
Products and specialities
Share what you love about this place...
Race in and grab the lazy boy rockers in the front row.
- Corrine loved Lido Cinema
- Corrine loved Capitol Cinema
- Corrine loved Academy Cinemas
Big comfy seats you could fall asleep in, delicious rush-munro’s ice-cream and movies that aren’t just your typical big blockbusters. What’s even better is that it’s slightly cheaper than your mainstream cinemas!
- Sarah loved Video Ezy - Ponsonby
- Sarah loved Lido Cinema
- Sarah loved The Civic Theatre - The Edge
- Sarah loved Hoyts Sylvia Park
- Sarah loved Event Cinemas St Lukes
This cinema has a certain charm about it that is perfect for a movie date night. The cinemas are small and cozy, you can enjoy a glass of wine while you sit back and watch a festival film. Always a great selection of films showing and always a great cinema choice.
- Annie loved Lido Cinema
- Annie loved Capitol Cinema
- Annie loved Matakana Cinema
- Annie loved Academy Cinemas
- Annie loved Bridgeway Cinemas