A little about us
Unity Books is an independent bookstore in the heart of Auckland city - stocked with brilliant local books as well as titles from abroad.
Unity specialises in literary fiction, American history, NZ History, memoirs/biographies, philosophy, popular culture, science writing, history, journalism, fashion and design, cookery and travel books.
The friendly staff pride themselves on being able to help make suggestions if you're stuck for inspiration. If you want a book that you're unlikely to find elsewhere, come here.
Products and specialities
Share what you love about this place...
I can happily spend hours in this shop, browsing through all the intriguing titles on display and rubbing shoulders with all the other like-minded bookworms that always fill the place.
- Sarah loved Heroes For Sale
- Sarah loved Jaycar Electronics Pty Ltd - Newmarket
- Sarah loved Unity Books Limited
- Sarah loved Camera & Camera Limited
- Sarah loved JB Hi-Fi Sylvia Park
For all of your book-geek needs head to Unity on High Street. You will love the huge selection and little gems here and will most likely spend hours just flicking through the pages of nice new books. Close to inner city parks so I’d suggest taking your new purchase into nature to get a bit more familiar with each other.
- A Piece of Japan
- Iconic Store with Iconic Labels
- Seasonal Dining At Its Best
- Crown Jewel Of Queens Arcade
- High Street Gem
Great shop plus its an independant and local business! :D
- Annie loved Unity Books Limited
- Annie loved Arcadia Bookshop
- Annie loved Time Out Bookstore
- Annie loved Hard to Find (but worth the effort) Quality Secondhand Books Ltd
- Annie loved Classics and Suchlike Books
Unity Auckland on High Street has a well curated collection but more importantly they have very talented staff who can help find anything you are looking for and have it ordered in!