We're on the lookout for a talented User Interface/HTML Developer
Someone who will fit right in with our dynamic and hard working team, and be able to shape the future direction by delivering new products and capability to a rapidly growing customer base
You will be responsible for interface design, estimation and HTML development required to deliver innovative products to market. You will also be responsible for holistic design, standards and styles for the interface while writing quality, well documented, easily maintainable HTML to the organisations standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have.
- Minimum of 5 years website design and front end coding experience, preferably in a web design company or agency
- Experience coding markup on any of the major web applications frameworks (Ruby on Rails preferred)
- Experience in a fast paced, agile software development and delivery environment
- Experience in design of commercialized software products
- Strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentation skills
- Advanced Adobe CS skills
- Knowledge of Git
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design principles and web usability/accessibility issues and solutions
- A knowledge of SEO and how it effects site design and how markup effects SEO
- Localist is doing great things in Auckland. We’re at the forefront of loads of exciting digital initiatives and we’re everything that’s awesome about being part of a start-up, with the benefit of being backed by NZ Post.
If you'd like to be a part of a highly talented product and technology team and are ready to give it your all, please apply online.