A little about us
Auckland Bridge Climb and Bungy is brought to you by AJ Hackett Bungy - the Bungy originals! With over 1 million Bungy Jumpers and a 100% safety record, you are definitely in good hands. You will be able to enjoy an exclusive bridge walk out to the specially-constructed 'Bungy pod'. this is the one and only Bridge Climb in New Zealand, coming complete with your very own tour guide.
Products and specialities
Auckland Bridge Climb,
Auckland Bridge Bungy,
Auckland Bridge Corporate Experience,
Bungy Mate (spectators),
Share what you love about this place...
- David loved FreemanX experience
- David loved Spookers
- David loved Auckland Bridge Climb & Bungy
- David loved Rainbow's End Theme Park Limited
- David loved Auckland Adventure Jet
Driving across the Auckland bridge everyday often left me wondering what it would be like to jump off, so that’s precisely what i did! The bungy experience is so well organised and they make it feel as safe as possible but the rush i got plummeting head first towards the harbor was so scary and surreal for any thrill seeker this is a must try!
- Sara loved Auckland Bridge Climb & Bungy
- Sara loved Woodhill Mountain Bike Park
- Sara loved Spookers Ltd
- Sara loved Sky Tower
- Sara loved AWOL Canyoning Adventures
Some friends bought me a bungy jump for my 30th birthday, I loved it. I would highly recommend that you give this a go whether you’re a local or taking an out-of-towner around Auckland. The walk out to the jump pod is great too, the views of the city are awesome!
- Rebecca loved Auckland Bridge Climb & Bungy
- Rebecca loved Sky Tower
- Rebecca loved Auckland Jet Boat Tours
- Rebecca loved Explore NZ
- Rebecca loved Sky Screamer
This is a great first bungy spot because it’s not too high and is surrounded by beautiful scenery on the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge. The bridge climb is also pretty cool and a great way to take in the sights if you’re not quite ready for a plunge.
- Sonali loved Jeep Woodhill 4WD Adventure Park
- Sonali loved Rocket Ropes
- Sonali loved SkyJump Ltd
- Sonali loved Auckland Bridge Climb & Bungy
- Sonali loved Spookers Ltd
Auckland Bridge Climb has been a awarded Trip Advisors '2013 Certificate of Excellence'. Only 10% of products listed on Trip Advisor achieve this award!
You loved it so it is back again this year! $399 THRILLOGY! For the months of May and June the AJ Hackett Bungy Thrillogy will be $399! Yes, you read right, ONLY $399 for all Thrillogy bo...