A little about us
Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World offers a unique Pacific and Southern Oceans marine experience.
The Antarctic Encounter is home to New Zealand's only colony of sub-Antarctic penguins, offering a rare opportunity to see the playful King and Gentoo penguins up close.
In the Underwater World get face to face with sharks, stingrays, and fish, along the world's first curved aquarium tunnel.
The adventurous can choose to take part in an animal encounter - snorkelling with the sharks with Shark Cage, or diving cage-free with Shark Survival.
Products and specialities
- Take your visit to the next level with a Shark Cage or Shark Dive experience!
- Onsite Cafe
- Gift shop
- Wheelchair accessible
Share what you love about this place...
Memories as a kid :) #Blackmores
- Ms. Wilson loved Viva La Vintage
- Ms. Wilson loved Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World
- Ms. Wilson loved Auckland Art Gallery
- Ms. Wilson loved Fitzgerald Taylor
- Ms. Wilson loved Cafe Hanoi
Go alone and be with the seahorses. Magic!
Who doesn't love checking out the fishies.
- Newage Cars Limited loved Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World
- Newage Cars Limited loved Auckland Zoo
- Newage Cars Limited loved Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Newage Cars Limited loved Butterfly Creek
- Newage Cars Limited loved Auckland Art Gallery
Wonderful Sea life experience