A little about us
If you've forgotten your sandwich to work yet again, or the sight of last night's leftovers leaves you feeling less than inspired, a trip to Govinda's is what you need.
Govinda's is a vegetarian & vegan restaurant that offers international cuisine in a unique K'Road atmosphere.
Specialising in plant-based dishes, you can grab a filling, delicious and healthy meal on the cheap. This is food for everyone, meat-lovers included. And if you're a student, whip out your ID card for some extra deals.
Products and specialities
Hare Krishna vegetarian food, vegan food, restaurant, dinner, lunch
- Price Range: Cheap & cheerful
- Ambience: Lively
- Noise level: Upbeat
- Licence: Alcohol free
- Food Options: Vegetarian, Vegan
Share what you love about this place...
Delicious, healthy vegetarian food! Affordable and super friendly staff :):) #Blackmores
Its Authentic Vegetarian restaurant with variety of dishes with different flavours and taste. The food is cooked without any onion and garlic and it is proudly called Hare Krishna Diet or Krishna-tarians. Just love the food and transcendental nature of it. It is TRUELY KARMA FREE FOOD ....PRASADAM!!! HARE KRISHNA!!!
- Charlotte loved Little Bird Unbakery Ponsonby
- Charlotte loved Orphans Kitchen
- Charlotte loved Revel Cafe
- Charlotte loved Govinda's Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant
- Gluten Free? No Problem.
Govinda’s has a fairly limited selection but it is all vegetarian and all pretty reasonably priced. The lasagne is hearty and delicious or you can have chickpea curry with rice and a samosa for under $10.
- Sez Niederer loved Hare Krishna Food For Life
- Sez Niederer loved Late Night Diner
- Sez Niederer loved Ponsonby International Food Court
- YUM! Great for Vegetarians!
- Cheap Eats!