A little about us
Wine Chambers' cuisine is Mediterranean influenced and consists of generous servings of delightfully flavoured light food, which is perfect accompanied by a glass of wine of your choice from our extensive list.
We carry 70% New Zealand / Australian Wines including an extensive range of Bordeaux, Burgundy and Rhone Styles. The other 30% is made up of French, Spanish & Italian wines that all complement the menu superbly.
Products and specialities
French, Italian and Spanish wines
- Price Range: $$$ - Flash: $11-13 / $8-9
- Ambience: Sophisticated
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Licence: This venue is licenced