A little about us
Famous for its sunny balcony in the heart of Mission Bay, De Fontein Belgian Beer Café boasts a superb Belgian Beer list and menu of Belgian Cuisine complemented by hearty New Zealand dishes.
This busy and lively restaurant provides a large upstairs dining area which leads on to that famous balcony, as well as a downstairs bar perfect for enjoying a drink and snacks with friends.
Try the famous steaming mussel pots and mussel platters and few can go past the waffles or chocolate mousse on the comprehensive dessert menu.
Products and specialities
craft beer, Belgian beer, mussels, outside dining, views, great service, Mission Bay restaurant
- Price Range: $$ – Reasonable: $8-$10 / $6-$7
- Ambience: Relaxed atmosphere
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Noise level: Bustling
- Licence: This venue is licenced
- Specials: Yes
- Private functions: Yes
- Live performances: Yes
Share what you love about this place...
The deck, the spacious indoors and the lively busy atmosphere. Plus great staff who really know their stuff!
We couldn't agree more Chris! Hope to see you again soon from the team at De Fontein :)
- Alan loved Kermadec Ocean Fresh Restaurant
- Alan loved Soul Bar & Bistro
- Alan loved Mikano Restaurant & Bar
- Alan loved De Fontein Belgian Beer Cafe Mission Bay
Fresh seadfood combination with chips
- Troy loved Next Generation Health & Racquet Cl
- Troy loved Cafe on Kohi
- Troy loved Berkeley Mission Bay
- Troy loved Kiwi Yo - Mission Bay
- Troy loved De Fontein Belgian Beer Cafe Mission Bay