A little about us
Corellis Cafe, located in the heart of Devonport, offers a wide range of delicious cafe food including bagels, burgers, sandwiches and wraps. Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. They cater to vegetarians with their vegetarian toasted on Turksih bread and tofu burger. We offer kids meals and daily menu specials. We have a movie and meal special for just $25, so you can enjoy a tasty meal then pop next door to The Victoria Picture Palace to see a movie. Sundays we have Live Music, Sandpaper Tango 6pm to 8pm.
Products and specialities
Free WiFi, Children Friendly, Takeaway Service
- Price Range: Reasonable
- Ambience: Family friendly
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Licence: This venue is licenced
- Food Options: Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal Food
Share what you love about this place...
- Ester loved Burger Fuel - Takapuna
- Ester loved Corellis
- Ester loved Devonport Stone Oven
- Ester loved Velvet Burger
- Ester loved Dizengoff
They have so much delicious sweet food here for less than $5! Melting moments, chocolate brownie - standard or gluten free (both are AMAZING), salted caramel slice mmmmmmm I could go on all day. They also have a great lunch menu and the roast veges and feta on toasted turkish bread is delicious - and only $9.90.
- Ester loved Corellis
- Ester loved Manuka Restaurant
- Ester loved Torpedo Bay Cafe
- Ester loved Little & Friday North Shore
- Ester loved Starbucks Takapuna
- David loved Starbucks Takapuna
- David loved Corellis
- David loved Torpedo Bay Cafe
- David loved Devonport Delicatessen
- David loved Columbus Coffee - Westfield Shore City
The thing i love most about Corellis is the tight knit staff they have who, after becoming a bit of a regular there make you feel like part of the family whenever they see you. Great tasting coffees and savories and i love the Hot chocolate when i feel like something a bit different.
A friend and I dined here a few weeks back after receiving poor customer service at another local venue. Corellis was bursting at the seems with joyous, happy customers (obviously enjoying the company and surroundings). The food was well worth every cent and the customer service was of top standard. Definitely made up for our bad start to our night out for a friends birthday celebrations! In 2 words: 'MUST GO'!!! Thanks Corellis :)