A little about us
Butterfly Creek is the perfect place to take the family!
Butterfly Creek features a butterfly house, crocs, alligators, monkeys, reptiles, insects and farm animals & a cute little train.
Dinosaur Kingdom is also a highlight at Butterfly Creek - walk amoungst the dinosaurs, hear them roar and learn about these prehistoric creatures. Opened January 2014.
There is a cafe, playground & ice cream shop. We host birthday parties, weddings, functions, seminars and a junior keeper programme for kids that want to go behind the scenes!
Products and specialities
family attraction, kids birthdays, weddings, cafe, conferences, functions, train, playground, animals, butterflies, monkeys, crocodiles, farm animals, alligators, insects, aquarium, dinosaurs
- Ambience: Family friendly
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Smoking area: Yes
- Takes reservations: Yes
- Noise level: Bustling
- Children's play area: Yes
- Licence: This venue is licenced
- Coffee brand: Altura
- Specials: Yes
- Food Options: Vegetarian
- Off street parking: Yes
- Private functions: Yes
- Takeaways: Yes
Share what you love about this place...
it is nice and quiet and you can still have a lot of fun with all the different food stalls and displays
- Judy loved The Coffee Club Henderson
- Judy loved Hollywood Bakery Espresso Lunn Avenue
- Judy loved Columbus Coffee - Henderson
- Judy loved Butterfly Creek
- Judy loved McDonald's Restaurants - Hillsborough
- Soyung loved MOTAT Museum of Transport and Technology
- Soyung loved Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum
- Soyung loved Butterfly Creek
- Soyung loved Spookers
- Soyung loved Sky Tower
These school holidays, Butterfly Creek presents Dino Days - featuring different dinosaur themed activities every day, including giveaways, colouring in, quizzes and a dino dig. Don't forget to check out the other animals too.