A little about us
Kura Japanese Restaurant is conveniently located in the heart of Auckland City near the Town Hall, Aotea Centre, and the Cinemas. We have tables suited for intimate dining and can cater for large groups. With over 24 different sakes to choose from and a small well matched wine list, Kura's relaxed ambiance adds to a wonderful dining experience. Try our specialty the "Bridge" or "Spider" sushi
Products and specialities
Kura offers a modern fusion style of Japanese cuisine, which blends traditional Japanese style with outside influences. What keeps us fresh is our ever changing daily specials menu which reflects the seasonal changes and fish markets.
- Price Range: Lavish
- Ambience: Relaxed atmosphere
- Accepts credit cards: Yes
- Noise level: Serene
- Licence: This venue is licenced
- Food Options: Vegetarian
Share what you love about this place...
Great sake. And delicious Japanese tastyness mmm mmm. Fun with friends!
- Tam loved Masu Japanese Robata Restaurant & Bar
- Tam loved Tanuki's Cave
- Tam loved Kura Japanese Restaurants
- Tam loved Fuji Teppan-Yaki
- Tam loved Nishiki Japanese Restaurant
Good selection of food and sake, good for a bigger group.
- Bridge of goodness
- I'm drinking sake
- Japanese taste fusion
- Date night at Tanuki's
- Bustling Japanese joint
- Ricci loved Yuzu Japanese Restaurant
- Tofu yum
- What A Show
- New Local Fave
- Again ....I love
- Tofu yum
- Pork Buns and Dumplings
- Cocos Neighbour
- Ricci loved The Grove Restaurant
- Ricci loved Prego Restaurant