A little about us
The Clevedon Village Farmers Market opened on the 20th of November 2005 with a wide selection of produce offered by over twenty stalls. The market has grown and there are many new stalls, as well as seasonal vendors coming and going as their crops dictate.
Products and specialities
Share what you love about this place...
Great morning out and fantastic produce :-)
- Pip loved Silo Park Night Market
- Pip loved Matakana Indie Markets
- Pip loved Clevedon Village Farmers Market
- Pip loved Glenfield Night Market
- Pip loved La Cigale French Market Parnell
The best hangover cure: bacon & egg bap + coffee while you stock up on your fresh produce and delicious pantry items like chutneys to go with the cheese!
- Sarah loved Pyrenees the French Deli - Mt Albert
- Sarah loved Rosehip Cafe
- Sarah loved Clevedon Village Farmers Market
- Sarah loved La Cigale French Market Parnell
- Sarah loved Little Bread & Butter Bakery Ponsonby
This is the perfect destination for a Sunday drive through the rolling hills of rural Auckland. The market has the usual stalls selling fresh fruit and veges, handmade cheeses and delicious chocolates but the reason I would drive for miles to get here is a little stall named Sabores. When you think Argentina you probably think steak, sun and seductive tango. When I think Argentina I think pastries, empanadas to be specific. When you try Sabores’ empanadas for yourself you will understand why I would make the trip out here when I’m feeling a little worse for wear. Forget about pies, you will have yourself a new Sunday morning comfort food. They even make amazing vegetarian options - and that’s one thing that is lacking in the pie market! Empanada: 1 Pie: 0
- Nureete loved The City Farmers' Market at Britomart
- Nureete loved Clevedon Village Farmers Market
- Nureete loved Franklin Market
- Nureete loved Oratia Farmers Market
- Nureete loved Parnell Farmers Market
Mmmm, buffalo cheese. The mozzerella is amazing. The coffee is great as well. Good way to spend a Sunday.
Of a Sunday morning, our family loves to visit the Clevedon Farmer's Market. The kids love to ride the ponies and pat the alpacas, while the adults relax on a hay bale and tuck into a scrummy brunch of almond croissants and great coffee.